2020-21 APWiL Mentoring Program Participants
The Asia Pacific Women in Leadership (APWiL) Mentoring Program is a year-long commitment matching a mentor and mentee from one of the participating Association of Pacific Rim Universities (APRU) member universities. Each participating institution can be represented by up to two mentors and two mentees. Institutions nominate the same number of mentors as mentees in order to ensure that there are even numbers in the program.
UC Davis Mentors
- Louise Ferguson, professor and extension specialist, Department of Plant Sciences, College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
- Christopher Glick, assistant dean of development and external relations, College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
UC Davis Mentees
- Maureen Kinyua, assistant professor, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, College of Engineering
- Jessica Bissett Perea, assistant professor, Department of Native American Studies, College of Letters and Science
- Visit the APRU APWiL Mentoring webpage for a full list of all participants from the pilot program cohort.