Program Dates: August 2 - September 14, 2019
Application Period: March 8 - June 1, 2019
All times are Pacific Standard Time (PST). Dates and times are subject to change without notice.
- March 8: Summer Start application opens!
- May 1: Deadline to submit Statement of Intent to Register (SIR)
- June 1: Deadline to submit Summer Start application
- June 15-20: Initial Summer Start course registration
- July 1: Recommended date to remit payment
- July 15: Deadline for Summer Start payment
- August 2: First day of Summer Start; airport pickup at San Francisco Airport (SFO) for those who signed up; arrive on campus and move into residence halls.
- August 3-4: Orientation activities
- August 5: First day of Summer Start classes
- August 10: Day Trip in Davis
- August 17: Day Trip to Sacramento
- August 24: Day Trip to Lake Tahoe
- August 31: Day Trip to Gold Discovery Park and White Water Rafting
- September 9-13: Summer Final Exams
- September 14: Last day of Summer Start
- September 15-20: Interim period between Summer and Fall; housing available at additional cost in residence halls; optional California Road Trip or Outdoor Adventures Trip
- September 25: Fall Quarter instruction begins