Residence Hall placement is automatic. No need for an additional application. Login to your Extension account to view and pay your bill.
- On campus in Segundo with other students
- Three meals per day in dining commons
- Double-occupancy room
- Furnished with a bed, desk, chair, dresser, lamp, bookshelf per student
- Shared bathrooms and amenities
- $2376.96 per person
Accommodation between Summer Start and fall quarter is available for $423. Signup and payment available now through September 7. Check your email!
- June 1: Deadline to register for Summer Start.
- Mid-June: Receive your Extension account by email. Reset your password.
- Late June: Request a roommate (optional). Login to Extension account to view and pay $2,376.96.
- July 15: Payment deadline.
- Late July: Receive confirmation of your room assignment and roommate.
- August 4: First day of Summer Start! Move into the residence hall, meet your roommate, eat in the dining commons.
- September 15: Summer Start program ends.
- September 15-21: Interim Period. Residence hall accommodation available for additional $420. Or join our California Road Trip.
- September 21-23: Move in to your fall quarter residence hall.