Skip to main content
All forms will be available in May!
Deadline: July 15
- Travel Details (All Students): Arrange your travel and sign up for airport pickup on August 4.
- Registrar Form (All Students): Complete to be able to register for summer courses.
- Parent Consent (Students under age 18 only): Students under the age of 18 on August 4, 2018 must submit a Liability Waiver and Photo Release signed by a parent or guardian.
- Health Insurance (All Students): Medical care can be very expensive in the United States, and adequate health insurance protects you from this financial risk. The University of California requires all students to have insurance from August 4 - September 24 that meets the following requirements:
- Total coverage: $500,000 minimum
- Cap per accident or illness: $50,000 minimum
- Deductible per accident or illness: $500 maximum
- Evacuation expenses: $10,000 minimum
- Repatriation: $25,000 minimum