California, where innovators created Silicon Valley, entrepreneurs made Hollywood and the sun-blessed climate and rich soils produced an agricultural empire beyond compare. Join us on our 8-day California Road Trip exclusively for UC Davis Summer Start students.
- September 15 – Discover Silicon Valley
- September 16 – Central Coast: Monterey, Carmel and Pismo Beach
- September 17 – Southern Coast: Santa Barbara, Santa Monica Beach and Venice Canal
- September 18 - Disneyland or California Adventure
- September 19 - Los Angeles City Tour
- September 20 - Warner Brothers Studios
- September 21 - Yosemite National Park
- September 22 - Yosemite National Park - 1/2 Day
- 7 night accommodations and breakfast
- Admissions to Computer History Museum, Monterey Bay Aquarium, Santa Barbara Mission, Disneyland or California Adventure, Warner Brothers Studios and Yosemite National Park
- Professional tour guide throughout
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
- All taxes
Price per person
- $1295 Quad Occupancy – Four people per room, two beds per room (4 people must book together)
- $1495 Triple Occupancy – Three people per room, two beds and a rollaway bed per room
- $1595 Double Occupancy – Two people per room, two beds per room
**Prices do not include baggage service, beverages or meals, except where noted. **
SAVE $100. Make reservation by June 1st. Use “UCDA” code for reservation.
Student Reservation Policy
- Reservations must be completed with a 50% deposit by June 22, 2018
- Only Summer Start Students may participate
- "Quad Occupancy" requires 4 student reservations
- "Triple Occupancy" and "Double Occupancy" – individual triple and double occupancy reservations are accepted with condition that students will be matched with other students of same gender.
- If you need help finding a roommate or if you would like to share a room with a specific person, use the "Ask a Question" tab on this page to make this request.