Housing & Dining
Summer Start students live in Residence Halls (on campus dormitories) from July 31 to September 12.
- Rooms are double-occupancy
- Summer Start participants of the same gender are paired as roommates
- Rooms are furnished, carpeted and air-conditioned
- Shared amenities include bathrooms, a television lounge, a study lounge, and a laundry facility
- A resident assistant and desk staff are available on-site
- Confirmed Summer Start participants are automatically assigned housing
- Housing is not guaranteed without payment
- Between Summer Start and fall quarter, residence hall accommodations will be available for an additional cost.
- Students will need to arrange storage for their possessions if they do not plan on staying in a residence hall during this time
- Three meals per day at the Dining Commons
- Dining Commons provide a wide variety of options for vegetarian, vegan, and other diets