Housing & Dining
Summer Start students live in Residence Halls (on campus dormitories) from August 2 - September 15.
- Rooms are double-occupancy
- Summer Start participants are paired as roommates
- All rooms are furnished, carpeted and air-conditioned, and feature shared amenities including bathrooms, a television lounge, a study lounge, and a laundry facility
- A resident assistant and desk staff are available on-site
- Signup for the residence hall will be sent to confirmed Summer Start participants
- Housing is not guaranteed without payment
- Between Summer Start and fall quarter, residence hall accommodations will be available for an additional cost of $420
- Students will need to arrange storage for their possessions if they do not plan on staying in a residence hall during this time
- Three meals per day at the Dining Commons
- Dining Commons provide a wide variety of options for vegetarian, vegan, and other diets.