Guiding Development and Implementation
To guide further development and implementation of Global Education for All, Global Affairs has convened a campuswide Steering Committee whose members engage with each school and college, as well as the student body, Academic Senate, Academic Federation, Staff Assembly, and other key units supporting student life and learning.
- Joanna Regulska, Global Affairs, Co-Chair
- Nancy Erbstein, Global Education, Global Affairs, Co-Chair
- Raquel Aldana, School of Law
- Eleftheria Arapoglou, Academic Federation, College of Letters and Science
- Ashwin Aravindakshan, Graduate School of Management
- Ken Barnes, Internship and Career Center
- Ebony Blackwell, Advising, College of Biological Sciences
- Whitney Cheung, Office of Research
- Jordan Dade, Advising, Biological Systems Engineering, Food Science, and Viticulture & Enology Cluster
- Aliki Dragona, Global Learning Hub, Global Affairs
- Susan Ebeler, College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
- Roland Faller, School of Engineering
- Zachary J. Frieders, Global Learning Hub, Global Affairs
- Vickie Gomez, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Kerry L. Hasa, Staff Assembly, School of Education
- Jacob Hosier, Continuing and Professional Education
- Michael Lazzara, Academic Programs and Partnerships, Global Affairs
- Timothy J Lewis, College of Letters and Science
- Mayra Llamas, Student Affairs, Community Resource and Retention Centers
- Christine N Mcbeth, School of Medicine
- Stacey Muse, Public Scholarship and Engagement
- Erika Reynolds, Student Affairs/Housing
- Jennifer Schultens, Academic Senate Committee on International Education, College of Letters and Science
- Joseph T. Sorensen, College of Letters and Science, First Generation Scholars
- Dawn M Takaoglu, International & Academic English, Global Affairs
- Xue Tao, Graduate Studies
- Matthew Traxler, Undergraduate Education
- Laura L Van Auker, School of Nursing
- Nicole M Wood, Undergraduate Education
- Wesley Young, Services for International Students and Scholars, Global Affairs
- Philipp Zerbe, College of Biological Sciences
- Paulina Zielinska Crook, School of Veterinary Medicine
- Visit our Global Education for All resources to find out more about the initiative.
- Learn more about giving opportunities.
- Meet our current Global Education for All Fellows.
Nancy Erbstein, Ph.D.
Associate Vice Provost of Global Education, Global Affairs
Associate Professor in Residence, School of Education
Faculty Affiliate, Center for Regional Change