Between summer and fall quarter, students can choose to participate in the following options exclusively for Summer Start:
- California Road Trip
- Take a guided tour to iconic destinations including San Francisco, Silicon Valley, Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, Disneyland, Yosemite National Park, and more.
- $1300 to $1400 fee includes transportation, hotels, entrance fees, and some meals.
- Outdoor California
- Travel with experienced Outdoor Adventures guides to scenic locations like Bodega Bay, Santa Cruz, Monterey, and Yosemite National Park for a sample of California wilderness. Visit a world-famous aquarium and try surfing, kayaking, camping, and hiking.
- $800-$900 fee includes transportation, hotels and campsites, entrance fees, and most meals.
- Extend stay in residence hall
- $420 (2018 rate) includes 3 meals per day.
- Arrange personal travel
- Lodging, meals, staff and luggage storage will not be available.